05 vs 06 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 05 vs 06 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by mikeg317 what kind of gas mileage do they get? i put about 0 in my truck every ...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg317 View Post
    what kind of gas mileage do they get? i put about $100 in my truck every 2 weeks. Wrx's can't be worse, can they? Theres no way i can afford a new one but want to be in a wrx. i really want an sti but can't find a deal for my situation.

LMAO $100 bucks every two weeks...is that all? Consider yourself blessed as I put about $100 every other day in my silverado for work.. try $275 a week in gas.. Wow sorry to hijack...I would do anything if I only had to put in $100 every two weeks...back on topic...buy a bike if your looking for something fun and economical

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    LMAO $100 bucks every two weeks...is that all? Consider yourself blessed as I put about $100 every other day in my silverado for work.. try $275 a week in gas.. Wow sorry to hijack...I would do anything if I only had to put in $100 every two weeks...back on topic...buy a bike if your looking for something fun and economical

If by bike you mean sport bike -- even most of those aren't that fuel efficient.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    nah i dont have a problem with spelling, i just play a lot of world of warcraft and thats how people type in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by lordcon View Post
    If by bike you mean sport bike -- even most of those aren't that fuel efficient.

I guesse your right, but with anything its all in how you ride or drive it...Either way though a sport bike will get far better mpg then a Wrx...its all relative I guesse...Bike is not to fun in the rain...or snow..etc..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12