Whats up guys?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Whats up guys? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to introduce myself. Name's Jay, I'm from South Carolina, and I finally got my hands on a WRX. ...

Whats up guys?

Just wanted to introduce myself. Name's Jay, I'm from South Carolina, and I finally got my hands on a WRX. She's an aspen white '03 with only 62k on the clock.

I've already ordered an HKS exhaust and will have a Helix catted DP and a set of Work's on the way shortly. Seems like a really nice board you guys have got here. Hopefully it doesnt turn out like H-T did. Well, I'll be around.

-Jay
    -Jay

'03 Aspen White WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club Jay?

H-T?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

welcome aboard Jay, I'm assuming H-T you are referring to a honda board?
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Yeah, Honda-Tech. It was my first board way back in the day, but...well lets just say there were issues towards the end. I figured there were probably some old H-T guys around here somewhere, I know quite a few moved on to STi's, EVO's, etc.
    -Jay

'03 Aspen White WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    I was a member of the long since deceased hondaprelude.com in 2001-02 (I drove a 2000 Prelude then). Our community is way better than they ever were.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

It looks like its a lot better, yeah. I've been digging around here for a week checking out parts and info so I can plan out my first round of mods and it definitely seems like a good place.
    -Jay

'03 Aspen White WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroNotHero View Post
    It looks like its a lot better, yeah. I've been digging around here for a week checking out parts and info so I can plan out my first round of mods and it definitely seems like a good place.
    Glad you like what you see so far - good to have you onboard.
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.