Hi new subie owner here

This is a discussion on Hi new subie owner here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi I just bought my first wrx and I gotta say what a joy it is to drive this car, ...

Hi new subie owner here

Hi I just bought my first wrx and I gotta say what a joy it is to drive this car, I had previously built a rock crawler and although it was fun it was just too slow for me so then my friend bought a wrx wagon and first I laughed because well it was a wagon and I didnt know anything about subarus but when we started driving I was shocked so then my next reaction was damned you must of paid a fortune for this and he told me the price, needless to say that was 2 months ago and now I have an 02 wrx.
    the only thing I dont like about it is that its an automatic but oh well, as far as I can tell it has up and down pipe im assuming theyre perrin cause everything else in the car is perrin, exhaust, all the way back? manual turbo booster adjuster, after market sway bars and end link, and I think it has coil overs but im not sure about that one. any help on how to increase my boost, I could use it im only getting around 11 psi how can I increase it and whre should it be at.
    thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I would look into engine management. I went with Ecutek (Not the cheapest option) and a professional tune and I was VERY happy with my results. However, many others have used other types of engine management with great success.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links: