Hello!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone. I'm kinda new here, so I figured I'd post up some pics of my '04 that I picked ...

G&C

Hello!

Hey everyone.

I'm kinda new here, so I figured I'd post up some pics of my '04 that I picked up last week and take the time to introduce myself, as well.

There ya go! Tell me what you think; I plan on some simple mods to begin with (still under Subaru's warranty for another 12K, so I'll really start after that ends) including a cat-back, some tint, double din dvd and a few other extras on top of some serious maintenance which will be taking place real soon.

So far, I've had the pleasure of completing the 'change the PITA headlight bulbs because one went out' mod as well as the 'remove, clean, flush with water and scrub the life out of the spring-loaded cup holder' mod because the previous owner spilled some coffee (with a lot of sugar) into the mechanism, rendering it useless.

Check out my better-half's thread as well: New Girl!

Hopefully we can do a photoshoot together (of the cars, of course) sometime in the near future; I think that'd be pretty cool.

Oh, and here's a pic of my old car, while I'm at it .

See ya around!
    Last edited by G&C; 08-03-2008 at 06:46 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Very nice!

Welcome.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Congrats on the 04.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Welcome to the site. There's tons of info here when you decide to start modding your car. Enjoy your new car. Where in NY are you? I'm just east of Rochester.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

greetings and welcome!

You seem very familiar, have we met?

p.s nice ride!
    Last edited by *ka*; 08-03-2008 at 03:59 PM.

G&C
    Thanks for the welcome everyone, I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time here.

G&C
    Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04 View Post
    Welcome to the site. There's tons of info here when you decide to start modding your car. Enjoy your new car. Where in NY are you? I'm just east of Rochester.
    Nice. I'm in Buffalo for school, but my family is in Greece, so not too far away. If there is ever a meet or gathering or anything like that, I'm sure we (myself and *ka*) would attend.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G&C View Post
    Nice. I'm in Buffalo for school, but my family is in Greece, so not too far away. If there is ever a meet or gathering or anything like that, I'm sure we (myself and *ka*) would attend.

Sounds good.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.