My First WRX!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My First WRX!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I finally own a WRX!! I've been wanting one since I first saw Colin McRae tearing up a rally stage ...

My First WRX!!!

I finally own a WRX!! I've been wanting one since I first saw Colin McRae tearing up a rally stage back in the 90's. Cursing Subaru NA for not bringing the WRX to the US. So years went by and I never had the opportunity to buy even a 2.5 RS. Years went by and I bought a 1989 Merkur XR4ti, 95 VW Jetta, 99 Mitsu Montero, 2003 Ford Focus ZX5, 1997 BMW 528i, 2007 Dodge Durango, 1994 Skyline Aljo Travel Trailer and finally in 2008 I buy my WRX sedan! Wanted the STi but I drive a lot! I couldn't see putting so miles on STi. So I went with a silver WRX sedan. I love it. I love all 245 miles I've put on it so far. My wife loves the car...truth be told its more her car then mine, but thats OK. I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and dog gone it! People like me! I'm sure we all love the WRX that's why we're here. Talk to you soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on your first WRX, Its a fun little car.
    Welcome to the club post pics, we love pics
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

welcome and congrats. hit it up with the pics!

oh yeah mad props for the silver :P
    Hawk-Eye Alliance#8089
    MODS LIST

i just got my first ru about a month ago and ive done alot to it already including ,IHI vf22 turbo, 720cc fuel inj ipe and down pipe, utec w/map selecter, turbo xs boost controller, greddy turbo timer, spt muffler, perrin underdrive pulley, electric water pump electric power steering pump, electric fan, no a/c, 2.5l stroker kit, perrin Recirc SS bov, perrin everything, Tein Mono-Flex Coilovers, painted rims, bfg ralley sport tires. im pushing 26psi
    Last edited by sn_england; 07-29-2008 at 03:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.