Questions about WRX's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Questions about WRX's within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sounds like a possible boost leak. You should be able to feel it kick in around 3-3.5K rpm....

Sounds like a possible boost leak. You should be able to feel it kick in around 3-3.5K rpm.
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

To the OP...I currently drive a MKV GTI 2.0T, its reflashed with intake, 3 TBE, coilovers, and RSB. Im getting a WRX soon and selling my car. I drove a friends '03 wrx wagon yesterday and felt the same when comparring to my car. It seemed to me the power was more linear than my GTI...but i could tell it was running fine. I think its just the feeling of a different motor, AWD and what not. They definitely feel completly different though. Goodluck with the search.
    2007 WRX Limited.

I've decicded to go with the 2.5RS Sport. My insurace will go up dramaticly with the WRX and with the turbo it's just one more thing to break. It's aslo easier to justify to my wife the $3500.00 smaller price tag. I also found a subaru dealership who is searching for what I want and is going to certify it up to 100,000 miles. Plus one more thing is the hood scoop will grab a cops attention faster then the smooth RS hood (it'll be my little grocery getter). Well thanks for the info guy, maybe I'll boost the RS and I'll be back in here. You never know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12