new to wrx world

This is a discussion on new to wrx world within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just wanted to hop on & say hi. Picked up my first wrx last night and so far I've fallen ...

Talking new to wrx world

just wanted to hop on & say hi. Picked up my first wrx last night and so far I've fallen head over heels its a nice addition to the family and goes really well with my wives 06 GTI. I made sure that I had the spt exhaust added to my 08 wagon because I knew it would be a bit before my bank account recovered and I could start modding. wouldnt mind some inexpensive tips on early mods that I might be able to convince the wife to allow me to buy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats!

Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

Welcome, a tip about mods, SPT offers a few which if you buy and have it installed by the dealer, your warrenty will be fine. If you do ANY mod yourself and a part breaks related somehow to the mod, do not expect your warrenty to cover it. Just an FYI
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Thanks everyone for the great welcome! & thanks for the heads up that the dealer can install some mods that won't affect my waranty, when I asked about that I was told only the exhaust everything else will void it. Now I can at least start with spt and move to the rest later because I don't think I can last 36k before I start really having done fun.
    LOL on the smiles per gallon my wife asked me if I would rather drive a prius and get 60 mpg or be driving a gorgeous car and enjoying the experience, 4 days later ive got my first wrx