new to wrx world
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new to wrx world within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just wanted to hop on & say hi. Picked up my first wrx last night and so far I've fallen ...

Talking new to wrx world

just wanted to hop on & say hi. Picked up my first wrx last night and so far I've fallen head over heels its a nice addition to the family and goes really well with my wives 06 GTI. I made sure that I had the spt exhaust added to my 08 wagon because I knew it would be a bit before my bank account recovered and I could start modding. wouldnt mind some inexpensive tips on early mods that I might be able to convince the wife to allow me to buy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats!

Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

Welcome, a tip about mods, SPT offers a few which if you buy and have it installed by the dealer, your warrenty will be fine. If you do ANY mod yourself and a part breaks related somehow to the mod, do not expect your warrenty to cover it. Just an FYI
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Thanks everyone for the great welcome! & thanks for the heads up that the dealer can install some mods that won't affect my waranty, when I asked about that I was told only the exhaust everything else will void it. Now I can at least start with spt and move to the rest later because I don't think I can last 36k before I start really having done fun.
    LOL on the smiles per gallon my wife asked me if I would rather drive a prius and get 60 mpg or be driving a gorgeous car and enjoying the experience, 4 days later ive got my first wrx

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.