Sorta new... new here

This is a discussion on Sorta new... new here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Bought 1 year ago 03 blue wrx wagon. premodded COB Turbo back sti springs and shocks short shifter and small ...

Sorta new... new here

Bought 1 year ago 03 blue wrx wagon. premodded COB Turbo back sti springs and shocks short shifter and small fuel mod. 13k plus had to replace center dif about a month ago ~$1100. Love driving it makes me feel like a responsible parent (8 year old and another due in sept) with a wagon but not too old cause she moves like a bat outta hell. I joined the board a while back but only ever posted once.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome, welcome!

pictures, please..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome!

congrats on the new baby on the way!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Thanks guys. You know I never thought of taking pics before, and I kind of regret not doing it with my previous cars. So I had a 98 Jeep Wrangler Sport (1st and only car I'll ever buy new) When my first kid was on the way I had to get rid of it (not enough room for baby crap) My friend owned a used car dealership. I reluctantly bought a Toyota Rav4... yeah I know but it was stick at least. No pics of the jeep and the only pic of the rav4 in existence is because one of the online real map dervices finally got an updated pic of my house and it happens to be in the driveway. I know this is completely not relevant to the forum but it was humorous. Anyway I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them.

I Support ClubWRX
    lookin forward to 'em
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Not sure if it still does, but the Google Earth pic of my house had my WRB WRX in the driveway for a while

Pics

Pics of my mostly stock 03. Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Side.JPG   Rear.JPG   Enigine.JPG   COBB.JPG  

Timdog. How do you like the racing seats I see you in? More or less confortable than the stock seats?

I Support ClubWRX
    From that COBB shot, we can definitely tell you live in snow country
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Yeah North Jersey. Believe it or not that particular area is the only weathered bit on the car. Rest of exhaust all the way back and entire engine bay is clean. No rust in any of the panels or under anything else. Even the suspension looks pretty new. The exhaust was also put on the car 4 years ago so I can't whine too much. I know the previous owner very well. He did most of the work himself. I actually replaced the passenger side fender liner yesterday and was expecting to see the snorkus cut, but found he did it the right way and actually replaced it with with a direct fit plastic tube (SubaruReview.com, GPmotoSilencer Delete Elbow Review). So after replacing the fender liner I was looking at the driver side and although it is perfect shape I am itching to replace it so both sides look shiny and new.

Quote Originally Posted by phantastic View Post
    Timdog. How do you like the racing seats I see you in? More or less confortable than the stock seats?
    Totaly stock 2004 STi seats...they're okay, but leave something to be desired for someone of my height/weight (5'9", 155lbs). I wish they were a little tighter fitting and had a contoured seat cushion like the JDM STi seats do.