Hey guys, new here
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey guys, new here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys I'm Don, I just joined this site. I bought my STi in february this year and it's my ...

Hey guys, new here

Hey guys I'm Don, I just joined this site. I bought my STi in february this year and it's my first subaru, I love it! I just figured I introduce myself real quick and show you my car...

it's a 2004 WRB, I bought her with 37k miles and it now has about 47,5xx (I've really been enjoying it for the 5 months I've had it ). Mods; K&N typhoon, 3" perrin inlet, 4" turbo XS DP, Invidia exhaust, Walbro 255, open ecu tune, Progress coilovers, SPC camber plates, Cusco strut bars front/rear, Cusco sways Front/rear, Hawk pads, C west grill, carbon exhaust sheild.

some pics...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Whats up man, nice STi
    I like the grill, I need to get a PSM one for my WRX.
    Welcome to the club!
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

Thanks man, I really didn't care to much for the grill when I got it but it's grown on me now.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.