New to Subaru

This is a discussion on New to Subaru within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone. I am a new member on here and am really new to Subarus. Here' the thing, I am ...

New to Subaru

Hello everyone. I am a new member on here and am really new to Subarus. Here' the thing, I am really looking to buy a Wrx by the time I graduate from college(next May). I am not a big car buff I know a few things that gets me around. I really want the 04/05 model and i was wondering if there are things that i should know about or look for when looking to purchase one. I wasn't sure if i shud put this in the purchasing thread or this one. Maybe theres a website that shows me the ropes about wrx's. but if you guys can help me out that would be great, thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im new too. there is a thread at the top of the purchasing forum. It tells a lot about what to look for. Check it out.

thanks.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey there.. welcome to the forum!! You'll find all kinds of info here! Search is a great tool here, you'll get answers to questions you have, more then likely. Good luck with your subaru purchase and keep us all posted.

Enjoy the forum!!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES