Infinit owner here, need advice!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Infinit owner here, need advice! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok guys, a couple of weeks a go I won a 0 ROTORA gift certificate at a teamsolo.net event in ...

Infinit owner here, need advice!

Ok guys, a couple of weeks a go I won a $500 ROTORA gift certificate at a teamsolo.net event in Ft. Lauderdale. They dont make any parts for my car yet. I was wondering what parts you guys are interested in so that I can purchase them and sell them to you at a discounted rate. Brakes, carbon fiber scoops, sway bars just let me know.

Im a member over at myg37.com under the same user name in case you think this is fishy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    not sure but i have a friend who's part of team solo. woo! haha

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Finding out what kind of parts people like is one thing. If you want to sell to forum members, you will need to acquire Vendor status at our site. Please contact admin@clubwrx.net if you would like to do that.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Finding out what kind of parts people like is one thing. If you want to sell to forum members, you will need to acquire Vendor status at our site. Please contact admin@clubwrx.net if you would like to do that.
    Im not trying to be a vendor, I won a gift certificate which I cant use and was giving you guys the chance to save alot of money on thier products
    08 Infiniti G37-89 Mustang built 306

Peachypumpkincheeks

It'd be easier/better if you just sold the certificate to a forum member for like $400. Then everyone wins. As long as the certificate is transferrable.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    It'd be easier/better if you just sold the certificate to a forum member for like $400. Then everyone wins. As long as the certificate is transferrable.
    Yes it is transferable, hell Ill even sell it for $350 I dont need this
    08 Infiniti G37-89 Mustang built 306

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by SOLISIMO View Post
    Yes it is transferable, hell Ill even sell it for $350 I dont need this
    Well there you go! List it in the for sale forum for a reasonable price and I'm sure someone will buy it! Try Nasioc.com too. Then you don't have to worry about buying parts and shipping them and having them not show up, etc. Much less stressful.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.