new sti owner... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on new sti owner... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; welcome! that's one beastly sti you just bought yourself. enjoy all that power....

welcome!

that's one beastly sti you just bought yourself. enjoy all that power.
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE #524
    "Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SCTibby04 View Post
    The car dynoed today at 409awhp and 350awtq with the euc-tek. It is an absolute beast, I can;t wait to drive it....lol
    Very nice!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by xsnapshot View Post
    when you get to drive it again, report back and tell us how it stacks up against your tiburon. Im curious....i have a feeling it'll win in the quarter.....but from a roll? Whats the gearing like on your tiburon?
    I would think with the awd launch it should win in the quarter. I was just dynoing my tiburon this past monday and ran into some problems, the car still made over 300wtq from 2700rpms to 5000 then fell off a bit. Tuning with the hydra is fun, I wonder what one would do for the STi.

The shop that dynoed the STi said there is a crack in the exhaust manifold up-pipe flange hurting the spool time, any thoughts on that?
    Last edited by SCTibby04; 07-02-2008 at 08:34 AM.

ya i'd fix it right away. Thats a no good deal. Do you know if the crack is on the uppipe side or the manifold side? I guess that probably means you have aftermarket headers. Probably EL headers that come with an uppipe?

I'd take em off and take them to a local engine/machine shop and see if they can fix/weld it for you.

I would think Hydra done right would be absoluely AWESOME on an STi from what ive heard. Too bad its so much $

Yeah, I don't want to buy another hydra right now. The one I just bought for my tiburon was 2K

The leak was just from a gasket.

welcome to the club! Beautifal scooby btw

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.