Hello, new member w/ '06 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello, new member w/ '06 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I haven't made many posts, but ive been familiarized with this site for a little while now. I am a ...

Cool Hello, new member w/ '06 WRX

I haven't made many posts, but ive been familiarized with this site for a little while now. I am a previous honda owner, but when that was stolen (suprise suprise) I ended up w/ a rally blue 06 wrx. Great car, really quick, lots of torque. I'm still getting accustomed to awd, and the power ::Tim Allen grunt:: The downsides to it are that it doesnt feel very reliable and the transmission broke the day after i bought it. Upside: whoever owned it b4 me put a 3" downpipe, which i followed up w/ 3" exhaust, and an sti intercooler, and lots and lots of boost. Havent dyno'd it but can kinda get a feel for the power after running a Z06 and keeping up.
    A little about me:
    22/F Im in the southeast, Florida to be exact. i have a two year old daughter. Im a legal secretary for anyo f you w/ reckless driving tickets, lol, or criminal/personal injury cases. And i love cars... I dont make it out to many meets, but I do my best, and you will see me at local track events. Forgive me for any future Nooby questions, as subarus are as foreign to me as a honda with torque to most. Thanks for the welcome, and nice site!
    Last edited by LetAGrlShowU; 06-25-2008 at 11:46 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Welcome to the site!

Do you know if your car is tuned to run with the aftermarket exhaust?

no its not. to be honest i dont think its tuned for the boost either. whoever owned it b4 me abused the shyt out of it. it runs rich, but i dont think its ever been tuned.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    i would recommend getting it tuned , if your near Tampa,Florida go to Mastro Subaru to get tuned.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

i'm in broward.. theres a new awd dyno off commercial and university.. i think... anyone know the name or #? i really do want to get it dyno'd. any1 from the area?

greetings and congrats on your upgrade!
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    you might want to join this forum and ask these guys aswell as they are the local scooby forum for broward/dade
    subyforums.com
    "All We'll Drive"

thanks already on there as mysubiescooby

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    you might want to join this forum and ask these guys aswell as they are the local scooby forum for broward/dade
    subyforums.com
    Thanks for the tip
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.