First mods... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on First mods... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Oak1ey Regarding Cobb accessport I think your going to get a mixed bag regarding some people swear ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oak1ey View Post
    Regarding Cobb accessport I think your going to get a mixed bag regarding some people swear by them and others would not touch them with a barge pole.
    It is what it is - just an OTS ECU mapping tool. It's 'orses for courses mate - some people just want easy remapping, some will go open source or DYI, others will need or want a protune. The general consensus is that the AP is reliable. I have installed an AP with a Perrin map set for higher altitude, and it gives my car a noticeable improvement over both the stock and Cobb maps. I have more low-end torque and more power throughout the rev range - fully worth the 400squids ($800) to have Perrin send it over to Canada.

Where are you from on the south coast?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Portsmouth ion th United Kingdom
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

First mods of WRX (and STI of course) should be getting boost and oil pressue/temperature gauges (for example, defi). That will help your engine/turbocharger last longer (at least you will know when it will die).

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zima View Post
    First mods of WRX (and STI of course) should be getting boost and oil pressue/temperature gauges (for example, defi). That will help your engine/turbocharger last longer (at least you will know when it will die).

FAIL!
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    oh my god thats amazing. i wonder if that was sarcasm? if not i want to put that in my signature for best quote of 2008.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak1ey View Post
    Portsmouth ion th United Kingdom
    That explains the high number of posts in such a short time - you must be bored . You should move to Brighton, it's much more fun (providing you don't mind being broke or getting the other form of STI's...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12