Thinking of buying a WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Thinking of buying a WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 1trackmind Nice Si, I'm guessing you are running a Jackson Racing blower on it? Coming from a ...

Quote Originally Posted by 1trackmind View Post
    Nice Si, I'm guessing you are running a Jackson Racing blower on it? Coming from a 99' Si with a blower to an Evo and now a Suby I would say you wouldn't be disappointed. It is roomier, better handling and frankly I prefer turbo over supercharged. Test drive one and you'll understand. Good luck!
    Comptech, which is now CT Engineering.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Asides from looking at local dealerships check out autotrader, ebay, as well as craigslist. Also how far are you willing to travel to get a WRX? I ended up driving close to 700 miles to pick up my STi, it was well worth the drive plus you get that bonding time on the drive home.
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ05 View Post
    Asides from looking at local dealerships check out autotrader, ebay, as well as craigslist. Also how far are you willing to travel to get a WRX? I ended up driving close to 700 miles to pick up my STi, it was well worth the drive plus you get that bonding time on the drive home.
    I think I would probably go up to 400, maybe 500 miles to find what Im looking for for the right price. Ive found a few things on autotrader, just have to find time to possibly go check them out.

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Comments, concerns on this one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12