New kid in Iowa/MN
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New kid in Iowa/MN within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im in the process of buying my first WRX, an 02, silver, 44k miles, no mods. I was just sayin ...

New kid in Iowa/MN

Im in the process of buying my first WRX, an 02, silver, 44k miles, no mods. I was just sayin hi and wondering if there is anybody else from the horribly flat state of Iowa in the group?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club flatlander!

Keep us posted on the purchase.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Welcome.

I live just outside of Omaha, NE but was born in IA if that counts. What part of IA do you live?
    '08 Sedan w/ Navi

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Sounds like a nice buy with low miles.

I go to Drake, so I live in des moines, but i was born in MN, and I travel back all the time, if anybody else is from the MN area.

hello

Yo, i live in the des moines area also. I just bought my yellow wrx from ramseys a couple of weeks ago. The car is completely stock besides the factory short shifter...

davenport here

csm
    I did RAGBRAI this summer and was surprised at how flat IA isn't. I used to work for a company based in west des moines and spent quite a bit of time there over the years. always thought it was mostly flat until I pedaled from one side to the other!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.