Newbie from Mass
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Newbie from Mass within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to say Hello...and looking foward to chatting it up......no questions just yet,but I'm sure I'll have a few...

Newbie from Mass

Just wanted to say Hello...and looking foward to chatting it up......no questions just yet,but I'm sure I'll have a few

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wher in Mass do you live.
    Bugeye Mafia Member #171 For Life No Matter What It Takes

Bradford,it's a suburb of Haverhill....I just joined about 15 min ago...still gotta set up my profile
    Quote Originally Posted by rex01752 View Post
    Wher in Mass do you live.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

kool i live in marlborough. half hour from worcester. This is a great site youll learn what ever you need. Just dont be afraid to ask ?'s. The guys/girls on this fourm arent rude or d*cks(unlike NASIOC.com).
    Bugeye Mafia Member #171 For Life No Matter What It Takes

Thanks....I won't be affraid to ask,I always thought the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. I have been in the auto repair biz for 23ish years,but I am new to having a turbo...and I might say...luvin it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rex01752 View Post
    kool i live in marlborough. half hour from worcester. This is a great site youll learn what ever you need. Just dont be afraid to ask ?'s. The guys/girls on this fourm arent rude or d*cks(unlike NASIOC.com).

Thank you....Do you really get around to all those locations of yours?

Hey bullhornz! I live across the bates bridge from you in Haverhill. I am right near the plaistow border off of 125, name's Sean. You ever need a hand with anything let me know. Haven't been in automotive quite as long as you, but I have spun quite a few wrenches for a living

Bullhornz?HaHa....sounds good...I'm up that way frequently....anything unique about your car that'll make me notice it,mine is completely stock right now....names Mike by the way
    Quote Originally Posted by 02BugI View Post
    Hey bullhornz! I live across the bates bridge from you in Haverhill. I am right near the plaistow border off of 125, name's Sean. You ever need a hand with anything let me know. Haven't been in automotive quite as long as you, but I have spun quite a few wrenches for a living

Ha sorry. Didn't remember your handle right when I replied.

Nothing really distiguishable about my car. Bone stock except for some crappy rims it came with. It's rally blue like 80&#37; of the others around here. It's a 2002 bugeye sedan, if my nick name didn't give that away.

One way to tell if it's me, look for the goofy freckle face guy driving it.

What year and color is yours?

No biggie....Mine is an 04 silver wagon..has a Red Sox sticker in the middle of the rear glass....I also have a 97 red SVX with black wheels which I just took off the road to do some work on
    Quote Originally Posted by 02BugI View Post
    Ha sorry. Didn't remember your handle right when I replied.

Nothing really distiguishable about my car. Bone stock except for some crappy rims it came with. It's rally blue like 80% of the others around here. It's a 2002 bugeye sedan, if my nick name didn't give that away.

One way to tell if it's me, look for the goofy freckle face guy driving it.

What year and color is yours?

Welcome to the club!

I am glad to hear you are enjoying your blobeye.
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Nice to see another member from the north-east on here. My old man lives in Turner's Falls MA and I'm down there every now and then. Welcome to the club!
    The fast and the "Yeah right!"
    Blobeye #60
    2004 WRX STi Java Black Swirl
    2004 WRX san remo wingless sold
    99 Impreza 'L' grocery getter sold

Turners Falls? Where's that? I'll have to google,must be western Ma. Where in N.Hn are ya,I work in Nashua
    Quote Originally Posted by etshulda View Post
    Nice to see another member from the north-east on here. My old man lives in Turner's Falls MA and I'm down there every now and then. Welcome to the club!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.