Newbie from Mass - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Newbie from Mass within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DevilHornz Turners Falls? Where's that? I'll have to google,must be western Ma. Where in N.Hn are ya,I ...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHornz View Post
    Turners Falls? Where's that? I'll have to google,must be western Ma. Where in N.Hn are ya,I work in Nashua
    It's about 1/2 hour south of Brattleboro VT. I'm about 1.5 hours up the road from Nashua in Plymouth. Anything south of Manchester is like dimension X to me....I'm so used to the country. We actually refer to it as "ManchVegas" around here.
    The fast and the "Yeah right!"
    Blobeye #60
    2004 WRX STi Java Black Swirl
    2004 WRX san remo wingless sold
    99 Impreza 'L' grocery getter sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey Mike, you going to this: 1st Annual SubaruWRXParts.com Show and Shine - NASIOC .
    I have pre-registered.

Can't...I didn't even know about it...guess I'll have to join the NASIOC site also...but I found out yesterday I "might" have to go to a wake on Sunday...If not I will go,but it will have to be first thing,my wife has to work mid afternoon....I certainly wouldn't mind getting a chance at that $1000 shopping spree
    Quote Originally Posted by 02BugI View Post
    Hey Mike, you going to this: 1st Annual SubaruWRXParts.com Show and Shine - NASIOC .
    I have pre-registered.

Welcome to the club! I'm a fellow mass-hole out in shrewsbury (one town east of worcester).

I work in Waltham so you might see my stock 05 PSM sedan sitting in traffic on the pike with everyone else in the world.
    '05 silver WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #28
    Raammat Soundproof Thread
    The Octane Thread

Yes I hear the ManchVegas alot,I work with someone who lives there. I was told the phrase was coined by Adam Sandler.
    Quote Originally Posted by etshulda View Post
    It's about 1/2 hour south of Brattleboro VT. I'm about 1.5 hours up the road from Nashua in Plymouth. Anything south of Manchester is like dimension X to me....I'm so used to the country. We actually refer to it as "ManchVegas" around here.

Thanx...finding alot of good info here...
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

I really like fact that it's quick,and gets decent mpg's...I also have a SVX which gets about 5-6 miles less per gallon,and while it is fast,it's not quick...I love it though,very unique car..
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    Welcome to the club!

I am glad to hear you are enjoying your blobeye.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12