Hey everyone!

This is a discussion on Hey everyone! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, my name is Greg, I'm from Southern New Jersey right outside Philadelphia. Just picked up an 02 Alpine ...

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone, my name is Greg, I'm from Southern New Jersey right outside Philadelphia. Just picked up an 02 Alpine White WRX with 99k on the clock. Traded my 00 Wrangler Sahara with 80k on it for it. I'm usually on LincolnVSCadillac.com and JeepForum.com under GLANGA also since I had a Jeep and Lincoln LS. Looking forward to picking up tips, advice, and other stuff from everyone.

Well it's a 2002 WRX 5 Speed. The previous owner had it since new and put a blow off valve, true cold air intake, turbo timer, boost control, an STI short throw shifter, STI hood scoop, rear wing risers, stock wheels with Nitto 455's and a set of ADR wheels with Hankook Ventus tires.

So far I like the car a lot. I've never owned a stick before but have driven a few so I'm still getting used to it and still stall out every once in a while but when the turbo spools it just takes off and sounds great and stays glued to the road.

I'll try and get some pics tomorrow during the day.

Also, why are all the new posts at the top of the thread and the first post on the very last page? Is there anyway to change this? This is the only forum I've ever seen this on.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Hello and welcome to the club!

To be honest those are probably the worst mods you can put on a WRX (BOV, CAI, turbo timer (just unneccessary) and the boost controller), so please read up on this forum and find out how to treat your subie right! Not your fault, of course. Perhaps even de-mod it and start on a new path to subie-awesomeness!

Also, you can change the way the threads display. Go to your User CP -> Edit Options, and change the thread display to Linear-Oldest First.

That should be enough info to get you started! Feel free to search around and jump in our other threads.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar