N.W. clubs???Washington(SEATTLE)

This is a discussion on N.W. clubs???Washington(SEATTLE) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I would like to join or even start a local SUBIE chapter, I'm fairly new to the WRX and am ...

Lightbulb N.W. clubs???Washington(SEATTLE)

I would like to join or even start a local SUBIE chapter, I'm fairly new to the WRX and am looking for people in the Pacific NorthWest who would like to get together and meet whenever. Nothing cooler than seeing a group of subies ruling the road... I cruised Alki Beach last weekend and was boxed in by a bunch of Hondas. What the @#$% is up with putting tail wings on front wheel drive cars anyway. I guess stickers also make the cars go faster..lolAnyhow get me back

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Have you checked out our NW forum?
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!! We have lots of cruises and meets in the NW !! So check out the link J Put up for ya.(in post above) I'm in Oregon but our local Car crew gets together every weekend. We also host runs and Events. Hope to meet ya in person sometime soon! A Vendor Here, Performance Race Enginnering (PRE) is doing a Dyno Day on June 7th if you can come down to Portland, Or. My crew is hosting the BBQ for this Event. Should be good times, watching all the cars show us what they can put down and just chatting with other car enthusiast!! Good times for sure!

Enjoy the forums,
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES