previous srt4 onwer from mass

This is a discussion on previous srt4 onwer from mass within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My name is andrew, I've recently been looking into buying a wrx or sti and forums are great for info. ...

previous srt4 onwer from mass

My name is andrew, I've recently been looking into buying a wrx or sti and forums are great for info.

If you notice in my screen name there is an SRT at the end because i was the previous owner of an srt4 (i know alot of you probably hate srt4's) but it was totaled in august 07 and i've been driven a beater s10 since then.

is there any info i should know before purchasing? are there any known common problems that i should be aware of?

heres a link to the one i'm going to look at black and gold sti

heres a few pics of my old car which i miss very dearly.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club we got a smart cookie here making the switch from SRT4 to WRX STI. Make sure that STI is stock, or close to it. You dont want a highly modded car that you have no information on whats been done to it. This will save you from other peoples problems. Let us know what happens.
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

car

do you have pics of the car when it was wrecked?

it worked out alright cuz i had the car for 2 years and they gave me $19000 (paid $20900) and my friend towed it to his shop where i striped off and sold about $3000 (most of them used so i sold for the same price or more than i paid) worth of parts some of which i could of kept to use on another turbo vehicle but oh well, i feel bad for anyone who buys the car cuz i took off alot of stuff and didn't replace it (safc, ecu (harness was destroyed) wideband, boost gauge etc.)

welcome, you'll get less hate then you think for that car. Looked good.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

the main thing i was pissed about was i had just got some 18"s powdercoated all black and i never got to take picture with the rims lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Glad you have found us and are considering a WRX. Sad to see any car end like the SRT4 did.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics