2008 WRX RCA Input

This is a discussion on 2008 WRX RCA Input within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just bought a new 2008 WRX and I have the navi system in it. I want to hook up ...

2008 WRX RCA Input

I just bought a new 2008 WRX and I have the navi system in it. I want to hook up my iPod to the RCA inputs but do not know if it will work while I am driving. I have heard that to have the video input work you have to have the parking break on, which would not solve my problem. I was wondering if anyone knew if this rumor was true and if it is how to get around it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chwhit View Post
    I just bought a new 2008 WRX and I have the navi system in it. I want to hook up my iPod to the RCA inputs but do not know if it will work while I am driving. I have heard that to have the video input work you have to have the parking break on, which would not solve my problem. I was wondering if anyone knew if this rumor was true and if it is how to get around it.
    The audio inputs work all of the time...

I bought this and it works really well. I still need to buy a charger but I couldn't find a nice simple, all-in-one affair.

Black Retractable 3.5 3.5mm CAR STEREO AUX CABLE iPOD - eBay (item 230248581634 end time May-02-08 19:34:34 PDT)

The retractable part is nice - I can extend it out so I can close the center console and then put my ipod across the cup holder - means I can use it without looking at it....
    2008 WRX Red (and therefore faster)
    2008 Nissan Sentra (wifes)

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum
    UK Chat Group

Wingl3ss @lliance #21