hks blow off valve

This is a discussion on hks blow off valve within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; does anyone know which blow off valve is best for wrx sti ppp 2005 model, bought one ,a hks ssqv ...

hks blow off valve

does anyone know which blow off valve is best for wrx sti ppp 2005 model, bought one ,a hks ssqv went to get it fitted but does not seem to be right one. can anyone tell me what the 2" pipe is going to the left of the original dump valve because mechanic did not no where that was supposed to go on the new valve

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    you are going to find most people on this site don't like BOVs on the WRX... Get ready for the commentary!
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

I Support ClubWRX
    Not many fans of BOVs on WRXs here. However, I would try the HKSUSA.com website. Just google it.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Thing is having a car that is very reliant on the EUC management even the sklighest adjustment will impact your car. For example just changing fuel quality will have a 20 bhp impact on performance.

I would be worried if I purchased a BOV and the mechanic I used didn't fully understand what bit went where.

Don't let him touch your brakes mate

I can only say from what i have read but Subaru's are great to upgrade with performance parts on the classic pre MY 00 however newer STI's not sure, I certainly would mess around to much with them to be fair other Induction and Exhaust unless you want to spen big money.

PS - Nice to meet you
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

so i guess that no one can answer the question

I Support ClubWRX
    You may find the answer HERE.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC