Help Me Please
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Help Me Please within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone soory if you don't know me but I have been a member 2 weeks tomorrow and the best ...

Help Me Please

Hello everyone soory if you don't know me but I have been a member 2 weeks tomorrow and the best thing about this forum is everyone is really genuine.

Over the last couple of day's one of us has had a bereavment and I must admit has hit them pretty hard.

Could we all make the effort to say hello to each other today in our thread that we use one as a mark of respect and two "do any off us know when our number is up"

I have made some good friends in the short time I have been here namely Acrsscotland ( Chris ) and Weasel ( Andy ) and Subie Chick ( Mel )

It would certainly cheer me up making new frineds and would certainly cheer my buddy up.

I will be drag racing this weekend so if anyone wants videos and pictures from the event Scoobys Versus Evo's then PM your email and I'll send you the clips.

Any advice would be welcome

Oakley
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Um...Hello.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Theres only me and Weasel around at the moment I suppose its still quite early over there in the states!!

Just thought it would be good to get a collection of people together and have a giggle.

How do you go about becomming a moderator ??
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak1ey View Post

How do you go about becomming a moderator ??
    It really depends on where you live but it usually has something to do with sexual favors being "donated" to the admin staff. After that "donation" you have to pass a rather hard WRX Knowledge Based test. It consits of 100 questions and you need to score atleast a 90%.

From there you go on a very very long waiting list. They only take you if they need you...some have been waiting since I've joined YEARS ago.

This does not include the hazing you'll get once you are actually a mod. If you search youtube long enough with the correct words you can find video evidence of mine...it wasnt fun.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Do you know what I think I'll stick as a supporting Member. At the moment we have Tman Weasel Chris and ME in the forum link on my signature it's Chris Bday why not pop in and say hello

By the way thanks for the info I would rather hijack threads then be a moderator now.

I wonder what sexual favours Weasel gave
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

I had to drink a liter of TR's urine to become a mod back in the day. I was up for my 2 year renewal and decided to escape with my dignity. Henceforth I have been just a "regular" member

I Support ClubWRX
    I have made some good friends in the short time I have been here namely Weasel ( Andy ) and
    I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but Andy isn't a real person. He's a welcome bot that PMs all the new members to befriend them and promote forum activity. Kind of like Tom from Myspace.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    I had to drink a liter of TR's urine to become a mod back in the day. I was up for my 2 year renewal and decided to escape with my dignity. Henceforth I have been just a "regular" member
    I still have a nice bottle of 1994 waiting for you on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    I still have a nice bottle of 1994 waiting for you on the shelf.
    Meh, the '96 was better. All my '94s tasted corked

I play soccer here in the states and try to follow epl soccer. i dont know much about portsmouth but i do like arsenal and man u. I only like shevchenko for chelsea and gerrard and torres are bada$$
    but i hate liverpool haha i laughed so hard when riise scored that own goal(i dont like riise at all) in the first leg of the uefa semis

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    just wanted to stop by and say "hello!"
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

I Support ClubWRX
    OP: ello mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but Andy isn't a real person. He's a welcome bot that PMs all the new members to befriend them and promote forum activity. Kind of like Tom from Myspace.

<-- I had to do a lot a drinking to get where I am...
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    I will be drag racing this weekend so if anyone wants videos and pictures from the event Scoobys Versus Evo's then PM your email and I'll send you the clips.
    Any advice would be welcome
    Oakley
    Very cool! You should post some video on the net and link to in the video forum.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

hey buddy i would def wanna see a drag racing video
    bugeye !

pm me if you need custom vinlys.

Should be getting this sorted for Monday next week not sure if I can post them on the site though I'll have to check, In total there was about 10 runs recorded various Jap cars mainly Scoobys though
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.