New Vermont RS-STi girl - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on New Vermont RS-STi girl within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by efmd3 nice. now why are all the subie girls in my area stuck-up b****es? all the girls ...

Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    nice.
    now why are all the subie girls in my area stuck-up b****es?
    all the girls on this forum seem a lot nicer
    I don't know that I can answer that question for you. I personally can't stand people like that either, so I strive to not be like that. Where are you from anyway?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by subychick88 View Post
    I don't know that I can answer that question for you. I personally can't stand people like that either, so I strive to not be like that. Where are you from anyway?
    birmingham, AL

birmingham, AL
    Huh... I'm really not sure why they are, I guess you just haven't found the cool ones yet or you have overlooked them.

Huh... I'm really not sure why they are, I guess you just haven't found the cool ones yet or you have overlooked them.
    one girl got her 07 sti from her daddy when she was 16... that may be the problem.
    or i'm just so jealous i can't be nice to her...

one girl got her 07 sti from her daddy when she was 16... that may be the problem.
    or i'm just so jealous i can't be nice to her...
    haha well that could be part of it... there are those types of kids/people everywhere though. We had a kid come to one of our regular meets last week, which we are accepting of everyone, but he was 16 had a 98 RS with a JDM WRX engine in it that he had swapped at East Coast etc etc and he said he had only been driving it for a week and already wanted to sell it. He said he didn't like it that he wanted something newer... and I replied, "Yeah, but how are you going to afford something newer and more expensive after dumping all your money into your RS?" He said "Bah, my parents will buy me something." I stopped talking to him after that cocky 16 year old statement. So it can be boys and it can be girls... and you have to look away from those who are spoiled and realize that they wont appreciate what they have and wont treat it right because they didn't have any skin in it, they dont understand the financial defficit and responsibility. We, the ones who pay for our own rides out of pocket are the ones who are better off in the end. Try to focus on that.

haha well that could be part of it... there are those types of kids/people everywhere though. We had a kid come to one of our regular meets last week, which we are accepting of everyone, but he was 16 had a 98 RS with a JDM WRX engine in it that he had swapped at East Coast etc etc and he said he had only been driving it for a week and already wanted to sell it. He said he didn't like it that he wanted something newer... and I replied, "Yeah, but how are you going to afford something newer and more expensive after dumping all your money into your RS?" He said "Bah, my parents will buy me something." I stopped talking to him after that cocky 16 year old statement. So it can be boys and it can be girls... and you have to look away from those who are spoiled and realize that they wont appreciate what they have and wont treat it right because they didn't have any skin in it, they dont understand the financial defficit and responsibility. We, the ones who pay for our own rides out of pocket are the ones who are better off in the end. Try to focus on that.

+1 to that

i hate kids in really expencive cars. i saw a kid no older then 18 get into a z06 at the gas station the other day. at least i got to laugh at him when he almost stalled it leaving the pump, it bucked like crazy hahaha
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'm always out and about in the Burlington, Essex, Williston, Shelburne, Richmond, Jericho, Underhill, Winooski, Colchester area.... I'm surprised you haven't seen me bombin around yet. Its sweet though to find a fellow Vermonter on the forum. Are you on VTRides.com as well? We have meets every Thursday night at 7 in the Big Lots/Autozone parking lot in Essex Junction right near 5 corners. We just meet up, hang out and shoot the crap until we all get tired, there were around 30 cars last Thursday. We also meet up elsewhere but its less regular and on the weekends we try to cruise somewhere or do something like a BBQ etc. Hopefully you'll join us! I'll be there this Thursday.
    I will check out the VTRides site.. never heard of it before. I worked at IBM for almost 10 years - I can't believe I never noticed car meets in that parking lot.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by mjboudreaux77 View Post
    I will check out the VTRides site.. never heard of it before. I worked at IBM for almost 10 years - I can't believe I never noticed car meets in that parking lot.
    Well wake up and smell the coffee and join us at the meets now!

Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy987 View Post
    +1 to that

i hate kids in really expencive cars. i saw a kid no older then 18 get into a z06 at the gas station the other day. at least i got to laugh at him when he almost stalled it leaving the pump, it bucked like crazy hahaha
    HAHA! Thats the best. It sucks because you see the car, and are envious, see the young kid driving it and are jealous over how spoiled they are... and then see them not know how to drive the car, talk about the car, fix the car etc and we the quiet onlookers get a great laugh out of it because atleast we know we are better off and know more about that spoiled kid's car than he does and could probably drive it better to boot!

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Careful... My father has a couple of Z06s.. When I visit him, he lets me drive them (and I, stupidly, grinded gears in it - first time I think I saw my father that close to tears).

Don't assume because some kid is driving a car that it isn't his parents in reality.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

Sorry guys been caught in work all day, yes some times I have to earn my money.

I think the maddest car I have drove was a BMW 750 V12, whicch I accidently slammed into a high level roundabout.

My Dad was okay but my bank balance wasn't when I had to pay for the rear axle to be replace with Drive shifts etc Ouch

But that was years ago. The best advice someone gave me was go aorund them not through them "okay will do "
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Hey im 16 and i just got an 02 wrx and i am my parents slave now and its sooooooo worth it haha

I see a bov
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

Anyone around today as I am online
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234