New Vermont RS-STi girl - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Vermont RS-STi girl within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Oak1ey Your insurance must be a nightmare over here it mega expensive Nope my insurance isn't bad ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oak1ey View Post
    Your insurance must be a nightmare over here it mega expensive
    Nope my insurance isn't bad at all. All my insurance company knows is that is a 165 hp 2.5 RS... they don't know about any of the mods... and I only drive it in the summer because I dont want the body to rot in all the snow and salt, although I plan on taking it out a night or two in one of our blizzards where there isn't anymore salt because there is so much snow... and havin a BLAST with it I'm getting a 2002 Legacy GT Limited for the winter this year, so that will be fun as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wasn't sure who you were asking where we are from but I am from Portsmouth in th UK.

NUmber plate WTF I would say stands for What The F#ck - WTF thats our abbreviation of it over here but then we are brits ayy
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

You are correct on the WTF meaning.

I was asking the other guy who pointed out my green license plate where he was from... seemed like he might be from Vermont as well.

Your not doing bad regarding the forum. You have been on one day so far and made 16 posts I have been on here for just over a week maybe 10 day s or so and already around 110 - 120 posts, thing is I use this site / forum daily when I am at work.

It just helps break up my day and chatting to you guys it much more fun then speaking to the Brits ( there soo boring )

Anyway there a good bunch on here espeically Weasel and Chris who I link up with.

So you are proper into your cars what type of driving style do you have or is that music pending like me.

Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

So you are proper into your cars what type of driving style do you have or is that music pending like me.

My driving style... depends but most of the time I try to be level headed and follow the laws around town (where you always get caught) because I need my car and I need my license so why risk it on a daily basis by driving stupid?? I have fun at the right times, or in the places when you're less likely to get caught by the po...

nice ride
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

Quote Originally Posted by subychick88 View Post
    OF COURSE! I'm proud of my home state! Where are you from?
    Ohio...and i just think those green plates are funny....u should spray paint the plates WRB or take the front off and put it in ur front windshield....

but i dont even have a subaru yet lol...still searching for my 04-05 STI

Nope my insurance isn't bad at all. All my insurance company knows is that is a 165 hp 2.5 RS... they don't know about any of the mods... and I only drive it in the summer because I dont want the body to rot in all the snow and salt, although I plan on taking it out a night or two in one of our blizzards where there isn't anymore salt because there is so much snow... and havin a BLAST with it I'm getting a 2002 Legacy GT Limited for the winter this year, so that will be fun as well.
    ya while that does keep your payment down.....just be careful cuz you can get in trouble if you wreck it and they find out all those mods and the new HP your rate could go thru the roof
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

where are the brembos if you did the sti swap?????

Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    where are the brembos if you did the sti swap?????

Uh Oh...

Though I think the pics in the vtrides album she has are outdated cause there is supposed to be an entire swap dash as well.

Well atleast she has a Scooby and lets be honest I have waited for 10 years to get a hold of one.

Why do they have to do a complete swap then ??
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Well atleast she has a Scooby and lets be honest I have waited for 10 years to get a hold of one.

Why do they have to do a complete swap then ??
    sti rear diffy requires sti axles which requires sti knuckles which requires brembos which need bigger wheels...

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome... I live in St Albans but work in Burlington. Looking forward to seeing the car around town...

I am one of only 2 WRB 2007 WRX wagons you will see in the area. Later.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by Tramix View Post
    Uh Oh...

Though I think the pics in the vtrides album she has are outdated cause there is supposed to be an entire swap dash as well.
    yeah that picture of my Rotas was before the swap, sorry guys I haven't updated my VTRides profile with new pictures... I'm lazy what can I say...

I have an entire album of the swap on my myspace page though. Check it out: MySpace.com - Melanie - 19 - Female - Somewhere in Chittenden County, Vermont - www.myspace.com/subychick88

Quote Originally Posted by mjboudreaux77 View Post
    Welcome... I live in St Albans but work in Burlington. Looking forward to seeing the car around town...

I am one of only 2 WRB 2007 WRX wagons you will see in the area. Later.
    I'm always out and about in the Burlington, Essex, Williston, Shelburne, Richmond, Jericho, Underhill, Winooski, Colchester area.... I'm surprised you haven't seen me bombin around yet. Its sweet though to find a fellow Vermonter on the forum. Are you on VTRides.com as well? We have meets every Thursday night at 7 in the Big Lots/Autozone parking lot in Essex Junction right near 5 corners. We just meet up, hang out and shoot the crap until we all get tired, there were around 30 cars last Thursday. We also meet up elsewhere but its less regular and on the weekends we try to cruise somewhere or do something like a BBQ etc. Hopefully you'll join us! I'll be there this Thursday.

yeah that picture of my Rotas was before the swap, sorry guys I haven't updated my VTRides profile with new pictures... I'm lazy what can I say...

I have an entire album of the swap on my myspace page though. Check it out: MySpace.com - Melanie - 19 - Female - Somewhere in Chittenden County, Vermont - www.myspace.com/subychick88
    nice.
    now why are all the subie girls in my area stuck-up b****es?
    all the girls on this forum seem a lot nicer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast