new sti owner here...hello all
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new sti owner here...hello all within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey, my name's sean and im the proud new owner of a bone stock blue 2004 sti. ive only had ...

new sti owner here...hello all

hey, my name's sean and im the proud new owner of a bone stock blue 2004 sti. ive only had the car for about a week so i havent gotten around to mod it yet. lookin to eventually get about 330-340 whp and around a 12.5 second 1/4 mile. dont plan on just drag racing tho...the sti will see some autox and road racing time in the future. anyway, im glad to be a member here. any good advice about the car or info any subie guy should know would be greatly appreciated.

btw...here's a few pix of my car and a couple with my dad's 07 sti.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

very nice! father son sti duo!!!
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE #524
    "Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away"

Welcome to the club and those are some amazing pics
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club. having a subaru family is awesome (my brother had a bugeye, my mom had a hawkeye, and my uncle has a LGT) enjoy the car!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

To get 330-340whp, you're looking at StageII + EWG + meth injection if you want to keep the stock turbo. If you want to upgrade your tubro, a FPGreen + FMIC + injectors, you will definitely get to your goal.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

thanks for the warm welcome. i dont think ill have any probs enjoying my car...pretty sure all sti owners love their cars to death lol. and yeh, my dad having an sti is great. he's looking to get a perrin turbo kit and make around 425-450 whp with his.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Lose the dealership ads ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.