My first controlled drift!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My first controlled drift!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sup to all, I'm fairly new to the Subie, I've seen many videos showing what they're capable of. And today ...

Thumbs up My first controlled drift!!!

Sup to all, I'm fairly new to the Subie, I've seen many videos showing what they're capable of. And today on my way home from work I did an almost totally controlled drift. There's a series of uphill curves that lead to my houseand this is how it happened.... I looked in my rear view and saw a black STI pretty far behind me next thing I knew he or she was almost on me so I sped up and we cruzed for a short distance before reaching the first curve, we were going about 50 when the turn came I shifted down to 3rd and realized that the STI was on my ass so I hit the gas felt the back break free and start to fishtail so I counter steered, gave it a little more gas and took the corner sideways before straitening back out, I'm not sure IF the STI did the same, but when it was time for me to turn off, I stuck my arm out the window and gave him/her the peace sign and received a flash and honk in return.. Gnarly..(haven't said that since middle school) I'm still looking for locals to hang out, go cruze or just talk mods... You guys and gals are awsome...PEACE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

here it comes....
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Its not what shes wearing that matters.

groups.myspace.com/thewrxspot

ducking and running!

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Wait for it ....
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

If you ain't outta control, you ain't in control.

mad tyte
    ~Selah

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    yo dawg dat shytz lyke m4d tyte jdm.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Drifting on dry pavement
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

I'm astounded it hasn't happened yet .. . . .

lets just skip it all and say . . . yay!! Go high school!
    SOLD: 2004 WR Blue WRX
    SOLD:2006 WR Blue Wrx - Perrin 25mm Front Sway + 22mm Rear Adjustable Sway and Kartboy Endlinks - Nitto Invo 225/45/17 - Opensource STG One.
    CURRENT: 2006 Legacy GT Limited - STOCK (for now)

****in sick brah!
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Be sure to tune into next week's episode: "Is it totaled?"
    2011 DGM sedan
    1995 Miata

Quote Originally Posted by WRX206 View Post
    Sup to all, I'm fairly new to the Subie, I've seen many videos showing what they're capable of. And today on my way home from work I did an almost totally controlled drift. There's a series of uphill curves that lead to my houseand this is how it happened.... I looked in my rear view and saw a black STI pretty far behind me next thing I knew he or she was almost on me so I sped up and we cruzed for a short distance before reaching the first curve, we were going about 50 when the turn came I shifted down to 3rd and realized that the STI was on my ass so I hit the gas felt the back break free and start to fishtail so I counter steered, gave it a little more gas and took the corner sideways before straitening back out, I'm not sure IF the STI did the same, but when it was time for me to turn off, I stuck my arm out the window and gave him/her the peace sign and received a flash and honk in return.. Gnarly..(haven't said that since middle school) I'm still looking for locals to hang out, go cruze or just talk mods... You guys and gals are awsome...PEACE
    4 real dude thats ****ing awesome!

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm half tempted to PS Bo's kid in the seat stating "I can drift to, but you need to work the pedals".

I dont know how Bo would take to that through.

To the OP....clubwrx is more of a drag racing site.....Nasioc.com/forum has a huge population who enjoy's the drifting scene. Post up in their Off Topic forum.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.