Hey yawls...picked her up Saturday, 02 WRX, 2.5 swap, forged internals,performance flywheeeeel, Exedy clutch, 3" turbo back, Cobb A.P.... waiting for the tune, breaking in the motor, 600mi. to go. Was going to do 750cc injectors, 255lph F.P. and a td05 turbo, but found out that my tranny bearings are bad and it'll only get louder, along with the exhaust it'll sound like I'm landing a small plane....So needless to say I have to redirect the goodie funds towards having the tranny upgraded with '06 internals( i believe thats the year i was told, Steve at PIA told me that when it's time for the rebuild to use internals from a certain year, that they made an obvious upgrade, but for now I'm just gonna drive her untill that noise gets too loud or I break the teeth off a gear or two, who knows, by the time that happens I may have the cash to do the goodies at the same time.. Anyhow still looking for some locals, Kent, Seattle area. And on another note, I'm looking for an STI intercooler, the ones I've found don't look like they're in the best shape.
............Yawl hit me back...........................