Vanity Front License Plates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

This is a discussion on Vanity Front License Plates within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I just found out after I bought this plate that California does not allow non plates in the front ...

  1. #1
    Registered User Megs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Ca
    Posts
    14

    Vanity Front License Plates

    Well I just found out after I bought this plate that California does not allow non plates in the front of ones vehicle *doh*.

    It's a $10.00 fix it ticket if I'm caught (that is I heard). Does anyone else have vanity plates in the front (and lives in California)? If not this will have to go up for auction on ebay. It's pink and cute!

    Pink is Love!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,511
    I Support ClubWRX
    I WANT THAT!

    how much do you want for it?

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  4. #3
    Registered User Megs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Ca
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    I WANT THAT!

    how much do you want for it?
    LOL I was just going to put it up on ebay right now I just bought it (fresh in my mail today).

    $19.99 + shipping and handling (priority mail) if you would like it. (Please make sure it's legal in your state I'm kind of bum I can't use it). Let me know yes or no ^_^
    Pink is Love!

  5. #4
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,511
    I Support ClubWRX
    haha i wouldnt put it on my car because i have a front plate delete but i have a subaru themed computer room which that pink plate would make a nice addition to. i'll let you know.

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  6. #5
    Registered User Megs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Ca
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    haha i wouldnt put it on my car because i have a front plate delete but i have a subaru themed computer room which that pink plate would make a nice addition to. i'll let you know.
    If you want you can always go to licenseplatesonline.com and order them too. I'll wait til tomorrow to put it on ebay then
    Pink is Love!

  7. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Megs View Post
    Well I just found out after I bought this plate that California does not allow non plates in the front of ones vehicle *doh*.

    It's a $10.00 fix it ticket if I'm caught (that is I heard). Does anyone else have vanity plates in the front (and lives in California)? If not this will have to go up for auction on ebay. It's pink and cute!

    i actually haven't had a plate in the front for the past 2 years. so far no tickets and i have a shiny FMIC. maybe i gotten lucky. but it is a 10 dollar fix it i believe if u ever get caught. my friend that is a chp officer told me they wouldn't stop u just for not having a plate anyways(in the front that is).

  8. #7
    Registered User Megs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Ca
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilrock View Post
    i actually haven't had a plate in the front for the past 2 years. so far no tickets and i have a shiny FMIC. maybe i gotten lucky. but it is a 10 dollar fix it i believe if u ever get caught. my friend that is a chp officer told me they wouldn't stop u just for not having a plate anyways(in the front that is).
    I know but I'm such a goody two shoes that I don't want to risk it. I have never gotten a ticket in my life (not even so much as a parking ticket) and don't want to start getting them now (yeah I'm a dork I know).
    Pink is Love!

  9. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Megs View Post
    I know but I'm such a goody two shoes that I don't want to risk it. I have never gotten a ticket in my life (not even so much as a parking ticket) and don't want to start getting them now (yeah I'm a dork I know).

    it's understandable that u dont want any trouble. some cali laws suck huh

  10. #9
    Registered User pballer290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    10
    i've never been pulled over for not having a front plate...but i did have it nicely added onto a speeding ticket for an extra 10 bucks. i put it on just to get it written off..then took it off 5 mins later.

  11. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by pballer290 View Post
    i've never been pulled over for not having a front plate...but i did have it nicely added onto a speeding ticket for an extra 10 bucks. i put it on just to get it written off..then took it off 5 mins later.

    hahaha thats what i would do too

  12. #11
    Registered User semperfudge_rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    City Of Trees, CA
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilrock View Post
    it's understandable that u dont want any trouble. some cali laws suck huh
    Fo sho. I got a ticket from a ***** meter maid for not having a front plate...Yes I said meter maid, not cop.
    Don't do it, it's Subicide!
    COBB Stage 2
    ***Wingles Alliance #22***

  13. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by semperfudge_rex View Post
    Fo sho. I got a ticket from a ***** meter maid for not having a front plate...Yes I said meter maid, not cop.

    wow . i never thought they (meter maid lol) can issue tickets for that.

  14. #13
    Registered User semperfudge_rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    City Of Trees, CA
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilrock View Post
    wow . i never thought they (meter maid lol) can issue tickets for that.
    welcome to california
    Don't do it, it's Subicide!
    COBB Stage 2
    ***Wingles Alliance #22***

  15. #14
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,843
    I had my wrx for 2+ years with no front plate, no ticket either.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  16. #15
    Registered User Megs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Ca
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    haha i wouldnt put it on my car because i have a front plate delete but i have a subaru themed computer room which that pink plate would make a nice addition to. i'll let you know.
    Hi there. Just an FYI that I'm getting ready to put it on ebay so please let me know yes or no now (it's okay if you change your mind and don't want it).
    Pink is Love!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •