Navigation- STI `08

This is a discussion on Navigation- STI `08 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am about to purchase STI `08 with navigation. The car will be shipped to Sweden. Does anyone know if ...

Navigation- STI `08

I am about to purchase STI `08 with navigation. The car will be shipped to Sweden. Does anyone know if the navigation system can be set up for Sweden? I've called Kenwood, Garmin, Subaru Global and they didn't say much. If anyone familiar with that issue, please help me out. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't know but I certainly would think that yes it can be set up for Sweden.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Registered User hairlesswookiee's Avatar
    yes but i think you'll have to buy the DVD for it. not sure how much it'll cost but mine came with the US which is 3 discs.
    “Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.”
    http://www.myspace.com/ezcompane
    "The system requirements said Windows 95 or better... So I bought a Mac."
    My List of Toys: Samsung 50" DLP, 360 Elite, PS3 250GB, Blackbook (2.2,4gb,200gb 7200rpm), 8gb Iphone, 60gb Ipod.
    PSN & Live: ezcompane

Here is what I received from Garmin regarding Swedish map - "Thank you for contacting Garmin International. We offer mapping software
    for that region contained in our Europe region. You can load this
    software by obtaining a DVD and transfer to a SD card or purchase a
    preloaded SD card that will contain Sweden. If you need additional
    assistance feel free to contact us @ 18008001020 M-F, 0800-700pm cst". When I forwarded that message to Subaru Dealer, they didn't know what to do with it!!! They couldn't figure out how to transfer data to SD card and install it in the car!!! Any ideas how to solve it? Thanks a lot.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRC FAN View Post
    Here is what I received from Garmin regarding Swedish map - "Thank you for contacting Garmin International. We offer mapping software
    for that region contained in our Europe region. You can load this
    software by obtaining a DVD and transfer to a SD card or purchase a
    preloaded SD card that will contain Sweden. If you need additional
    assistance feel free to contact us @ 18008001020 M-F, 0800-700pm cst". When I forwarded that message to Subaru Dealer, they didn't know what to do with it!!! They couldn't figure out how to transfer data to SD card and install it in the car!!! Any ideas how to solve it? Thanks a lot.
    I would feel free to contact them at the telephone number they provided you... and ask them.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC