New proud owner of WRX

This is a discussion on New proud owner of WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys I just got an 05 WRX and I must say I love it, i live at about 7100 ...

New proud owner of WRX

Hey guys I just got an 05 WRX and I must say I love it, i live at about 7100 feet so anyone have any advice for tuning? Any information will be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wat im gunna do is guna get a cobb accessport for the tunning part of my rex. especially up at that altitude your car needs to breath. my mistake i made was that i should have got the cobb first. instead i got the full exhaust from the turbo all the way back. i had to have that boxer roar. wat else you need to know
    COBB FLASHED STAGE 2, UPPIPE, DOWNPIPE WITH HIGH FLOW CAT, AND FULL 3 INCH CAT BACK, 160 CRUCIAL RACING THERMOSTAT, K&N FILTER. TRACK: 1/4 MILE 13.66 102.7 MPH ON THE COBB OTS MAP

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

welcome to the forums
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolbster View Post
    Hey guys I just got an 05 WRX and I must say I love it, i live at about 7100 feet so anyone have any advice for tuning? Any information will be appreciated.
    Cobb AP OTS maps were developed in Salt lake so the altitude is not a problem, getting a tune at high altitude could cause problems if yo drive the car to a lower altitude
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

yea i dont plan on dropping to far to soon even the college im planning on attending is still well over 4000 feet.