New Subaru in OR

This is a discussion on New Subaru in OR within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to say whats up to everyone in Oregon and the NW. Just recently picked up an 05 WRX ...

New Subaru in OR

Just wanted to say whats up to everyone in Oregon and the NW. Just recently picked up an 05 WRX and loving it. I've been a Honda owner for 6 years... and getting this car was of the best decisions I've ever made
    Anyway, here she is..

Haven't had much time to look around the forum yet but was wondering if someone could give me some good advice on HIDs.. any input helps.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey Welcome to the site!! Nice looking wrx you got! Great wheels too!

I've got a Xenon 6000K HID Kit on my Forester ! I love them! super white... its the way to go!

Also, You'll find most of the NW Members in the Regional Discussion area under North western states.

There is Lots of Great info here, along with Good People! I'm positive you'll enjoy your time here with us!! While your looking through the site, the search button will probably help you find some answers to some questions you may have, but most people have already asked. Again, Enjoy ! Thanks for posting up some pics too!

Hope to meet you in person soon!!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

thanks for the info! i'll make sure i look around.. this should help pass the time at work.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ_duzIt View Post
    thanks for the info! i'll make sure i look around.. this should help pass the time at work.
    yah, I'm usually on the net at work while I have free time, its been pretty busy though for me now since its spring.. and only gets busier when Summer hits!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES