New STI and WRX Prices
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New STI and WRX Prices within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have offers that are 00 off MSRP for WRX Premium and 00 off MSRP for a new STI, almost ...

New STI and WRX Prices

I have offers that are $4500 off MSRP for WRX Premium and $4000 off MSRP for a new STI, almost $1500 and $1000 UNDER dealer invoice cost in Colorado. They reeeeaaly want to sell Subarus by the end of the month, so if you are looking to buy, strike while the iron is hot. I think I'm going STI, just have to decide on colors.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by snowrider
    I think I'm going STI, just have to decide on colors.
    I was not a fan of the new STi until I saw one in person - a local guy has one of the '08s (white with gold BBSs), and it looks really nice
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I'm not a fan of the gold rims. Mine will have the base STI rims, and will be dark gray metallic. Stealth fighter style... I'm so psyched, I'm having a hard time getting my work done today!

I'm a persoal fan of gold but no matter. Congrats on your new beast. Please post some pics so I can wish,wish,wish..... And then maybe buy!!!!

So I picked the new STI up Saturday evening. I had houseguests in town for the weekend that I ditched and showed up late for dinner after driving around with my buddy who drove my truck back from the dealership. So much fun to drive! This thing is a beast, and much better looking than I thought it would be (I hadn't seen it till I picked it up). The dark gray is awesome, the non-BBS rims are sweet, and really show off the brembos, and I don't miss the fog lights. Overall, this is an awesome ride, and will be a perfect touring car for the Rockies. It is even super drivable as an every day car for my wife and even for when I'm not trying to set any speed records, but it is there under the right foot if you want it!

I want to post pics, but I got it filthy. It rained on my drive home from the dealer, then some more, and now we have several inches of snow. I will try to get it all washed up for a photoshoot as soon as the weather gets nice...

what was the final pricing OTD? I think I saw a commercial about special financing, not sure if its leasing or purchasing.
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Quote Originally Posted by snowrider View Post
    I want to post pics, but I got it filthy. It rained on my drive home from the dealer, then some more, and now we have several inches of snow. I will try to get it all washed up for a photoshoot as soon as the weather gets nice...

Congrats on the new car. Post pics anyway, dirt and snow only make the car happier!

Options were the popular equipment group that includes bumper cover, armrest, homlink/mirro, subwoofer/Amplifier, Wheel Lock set.

Out the door for 33218, plus tax plus a B.S. "delivery and handling" fee that I didn't notice until you asked that (that no one mentioned) of $399.00 that I guess the dealer charges everyone (it is "hard printed" on the bill of sale as a fee that doesn't change.)

Grand total after sales tax and fees was $34208.52 out the door.

I'll try to get some "dirty" pics up soon

sounds like you got yourself a sweet azz deal. I think I saw sticker price at the upper $30's. Which dealer did you go to? What was the interest rate?
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.