New
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up. I'm new to this forum, but not really new to cars. I'm 17 years old and have been ...

New

Whats up. I'm new to this forum, but not really new to cars. I'm 17 years old and have been obsessed with Cars since I was able to play with little hot wheels cars, and that was a very long time ago.

About a year and half ago I got very interested in more of what I'll call the Import/Tuner Scene (Civic SI, WRX, SE-Rs, 350z, ect.). When I was on the computer I liked to watch videos of WRXs and STIs snow drifing or just having fun, and began to want one.

In November of 2007 I bought my first car. A 2007 Nissan SE-R, which is a pretty cool 180HP FWD car. Before I got it home from the dealership for the first time, I started having problems with it. Nissan really failed with the B16s and have released a terrible product. The same failures known in the previous QR are still there with the new generation.

In December of 2007 I was fed up with the car. It spent more time at Nissan than it did my driveway. Miserable with the car, I went on to buy a truck (which is what I really needed in the first place). I bought a 2005 Toyota Tacoma V6 and love it. Its a great truck and is pretty quick making it fun to drive on and off the pavement.

Why am I here? I love the WRX and STI cars. When I am done with My Taco, if I don't get an FJC I would love to get into another quick 4 door (because everybody knows that fast 4 doors > coupes). I figure hanging out around here, learning about the vehicle, seeing some modded ones, I can do nothing but benefit from it. So, here I am.

Oh yea, my names Alex.

On a side note: Don't see my age and assume I'm some ricer fast and furious fan boy whos into street racing and all that. I hate those idiots just as much as you do.

What kind of person would I be if I didn't post pics?

My SE-R

My Tacoma.

Last edited by Da Hui; 03-27-2008 at 07:21 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club, we're a pretty friendly bunch, aren't we guys?
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.