trying to figure it out

This is a discussion on trying to figure it out within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello my name is David and I'm the proud new owner of an 03' wrx sedan. I recently bought it ...

trying to figure it out

Hello my name is David and I'm the proud new owner of an 03' wrx sedan. I recently bought it and there already has mods done. I've been messin around and racing every one that will go but I still dont know what has been done. I had an 04' wrx wagon before but this one puts it to shame. So far I've raced a 05 STI and beat him by 1/2 a car 3 times in a row Mustangs and Camaros are no challange either.

So far as I can tell there is a Borla exaust system, short throw shifter, cold air intake and a lowering kit. I still dont know what else has been done. Is there any one that might be able to meet me and go over my car to see what else has been done? Even if there is a reliable shop in the Ft Myers FL area that will do. My question is should I just start over and replace every thing as new? Or build on from what is there?
    Last edited by 2fast4me; 03-29-2008 at 10:04 AM. Reason: better worded

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum.

Punctuation and capitalization are your friends. Your post is difficult to read without them and a lot of people will just ignore you if you don't make the effort to use them (including me, but I'll answer this one and assume you'll use them next time ).

How can anyone possibly answer your question when all the information you give is the year and model of the car?
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading