New to subaru from NJ

This is a discussion on New to subaru from NJ within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everywhere! new to the forum, i can tell already there is a wealth of information handy and friends to ...

New to subaru from NJ

Hello everywhere! new to the forum, i can tell already there is a wealth of information handy and friends to make! props to the owner of the forum, it's great. i won't ask any questions for now because i have quite a bit of reading to do about the subaru. i don't own one now, but i'm planning on buying an 04-05 wrx sedan or wagon, not sure yet. right now i drive an 02 civic si and am not happy with it. i want something bigger, faster, and nicer looking, so i chose the wrx. i'm heading for college in the fall, enrolling as a freshman at West Chester University. i can't have a car there, so i plan on buying the car when i come home next spring. in the meantime, i can save my money for mods and LEARN! thanks and greetings from North Jersey!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

A very nice intro ... CAPS on LEARN. No BOV for you.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics