New Owner, PEACE Subie nation

This is a discussion on New Owner, PEACE Subie nation within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just got my 04' STi about 3 months ago. First think i did was put an exhaust on it. Shoulda ...

New Owner, PEACE Subie nation

just got my 04' STi about 3 months ago. First think i did was put an exhaust on it. Shoulda done something else but i just wanted a legit rally sound. Typical rookie move. So with that said, anyone with any advice on what i should do to the subie next would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

COBB ACCESSPORT ENGINE MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER

??

whats that gona do??

IT CONTROLS UR AIR FUEL , TURBO BOOST IGNITION TIMING, IT WILL SUPPORT ANY MOD THAT YOU PUT ON UR CAR, IF YOU GET IT PROTUNED FOR YOUR CAR. GO TO COBBPERFORMANCE.COM

will it save me gas or get me more gas milage?? i was thinking either that or an intake system and tune it. Also...im lookin to get my wheels flat black or trade someone with black ones for my silver STi wheels

IT HAS A ECONOMY MAP THAT WILL GET U BETTER MPGS. IM GOING TO PAINT MY WHEELS FLAT BLACK. AS WELL. JUST DO IT UR SELF.

how much is that?? I thought about doing it myself but last time i tried doing that, the paint started to chip off almost right after I put it on so i dont know. Im pretty sure i used the right paint maybe just needed a few more coats.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.

If you don 't like your BBS rims and they are in good shape just sell them and buy some real black rims. Please take some time to explore the links in my signature too.
    Last edited by TheJ; 03-26-2008 at 04:52 AM.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

The cobb access port is a simple, easy to use tool that reflashes "tunes" your ecu all by yourself. It is just one of the many options we have to tune our cars, yet the easiest. The correct website for the products manufactuar is www.cobbtuning.com It shows all the pros of having the AP, it tunes for different maps, reads back live data from your motor, reads and clears your check engine lights, and more. There are dyno charts on there to see power gains. An intake will not yeild you any power gains, just a really cool sound. For the AP to use the stage 2 map, which will boost your STi in power you will need to get a catted downpipe. If you still have factory warrenty left, subaru may deny your warrenty claim if the part broken in question resulted from a mod you did. Read up on TheJ's signature links, lots of more info you need to learn! Welcome and good luck.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

thank you for taking the time to drop some knowledge bombs. I have sooo much to learn about my soob, good to know theres peeps like yourself who are willing to spread the love. Much appreciated. Now....to put all of this info into action....i dont even know what to first.
    Last edited by SwooooP; 03-26-2008 at 04:01 PM.