New WRX Owner In Canada!

This is a discussion on New WRX Owner In Canada! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just bought a 2008 WRX and I am looking for a nice sounding exhaust.....something that doesn't sound like a ...

New WRX Owner In Canada!

I just bought a 2008 WRX and I am looking for a nice sounding exhaust.....something that doesn't sound like a tin can....can somebody help?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nothing sounds like sh!T on a wrx

yeah no doubt......but is there a system for the dual exhaust? or will i have to convert to a single?

Quote Originally Posted by JDaigle87 View Post
    yeah no doubt......but is there a system for the dual exhaust? or will i have to convert to a single?
    I was wondering the same thing. I think the dual axhaust is pretty much pointless anyway, so i'm going to get a single exhaust out the back of my 08'. I just brought mine home saturday... couldnt be happier with it but I definately want to open up the engine some more with an exhaust system. Do you have over 1,000 miles on it yet? I'm still breaking mine in I only have 300.... its taking sooo long

Heres mine....

Well no i havn't put 1000 miles on it yet, i have to pick it up from the dealership tomorrow.....and yeah i would like the sinlge outlet exhaust but i just worry about how the rear bumper will look with the cuts for dual exhaust.....