New wrx owner from upstate NY
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New wrx owner from upstate NY within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Picked up a 2004 wrx last week, I love this thing compared to my piece of crap jetta that I've ...

New wrx owner from upstate NY

Picked up a 2004 wrx last week, I love this thing compared to my piece of crap jetta that I've had for almost 5 years. My best friend got me into wrx's since he bought a sti when they came out in '04. My next purchase will be a mkiv supra next year once I save up the money I've spent on the wrx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mesk8in247 View Post
    Picked up a 2004 wrx last week, I love this thing compared to my piece of crap jetta that I've had for almost 5 years. My best friend got me into wrx's since he bought a sti when they came out in '04. My next purchase will be a mkiv supra next year once I save up the money I've spent on the wrx
    Welcome to the club. Feel free to throw up some pictures of the newly acquired suby! And I am very jealous of the future supra to be! Explore the site, endless information.

Where upstate are you, I am a part of a couple groups for upstate ny, we love it when new members join and we have a lot of fun events.
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

apex, you're friends with my buddy matt, he goes to endwell with ya. we tried looking for you after i picked mine up, but you were at work... bcc i think he said. I'm from Johnson City, live near the oakdale mall

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mesk8in247
    apex, you're friends with my buddy matt, he goes to endwell with ya. we tried looking for you after i picked mine up, but you were at work... bcc i think he said. I'm from Johnson City, live near the oakdale mall
    Binghamton - what a boring place to live

http://cnysubarus.com/ - join
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

haha definitely is a boring place at times, thats why I go to school in Buffalo. I joined up on the forum, count me and my friend with a 04 sti to come to some meets and whatnot. www.607speed.com is a site my friends made for some meets near elmira. cool group of guys... supras, 350z's, vettes

Quote Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
    Binghamton - what a boring place to live

http://cnysubarus.com/ - join
    damnit you beat me to it!!! haha

yay new member
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

haha definitely is a boring place at times, thats why I go to school in Buffalo. I joined up on the forum, count me and my friend with a 04 sti to come to some meets and whatnot. www.607speed.com is a site my friends made for some meets near elmira. cool group of guys... supras, 350z's, vettes
    Awesome man, hope to see you around town and at the meets. I may go to school in buffalo (UB) it depends on what aid i get at Drexel/Northeastern if i don't get enough im going to UB.
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32

Nice, I go to UB... I'm graduating next year. What are you going to major in?

I Support ClubWRX
    I did BU for 3.5 years - I hated it there.

Make sure you come to the auto show (June)
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Nice, I go to UB... I'm graduating next year. What are you going to major in?
    BIT
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32

Some pics I took tonight:

I'm jelaous all you guy gettin to go to meets and stuff I live in louisiana and every ones into these lowrider trucks. I have tried to start a little subie meet and it seems that the subie owners aren't as hyped up about this as I am. Anyway very clean car and welcome.

hey welcome buddy im a southern new yorker, i live strait down 17 in rockland county ive been up by you about 2 months ago my buddy brought a vr6 gti in binghamton
    i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time

welcome and have fun

Mark

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.