New wrx owner from upstate NY - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New wrx owner from upstate NY within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Emsbuff, one of my buddies that goes to UB with me is from rockland county, I think the town is ...

Emsbuff, one of my buddies that goes to UB with me is from rockland county, I think the town is West Nyak.. something like that. the VW scene in bing is getting pretty big, a ton of my friends have german cars, I liked my old jetta, but it was a 2.0 liter... so it was piss slow and constantly giving me problems

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mesk8in247 View Post
    Emsbuff, one of my buddies that goes to UB with me is from rockland county, I think the town is West Nyak.. something like that. the VW scene in bing is getting pretty big, a ton of my friends have german cars, I liked my old jetta, but it was a 2.0 liter... so it was piss slow and constantly giving me problems
    Wow thats a small world yeah west nyack is like 15 minutes from my house its near the palisades mall the third biggest mall in the world, but yeah i was up by you guys like 2 months ago my friend vw is sick, and fast but i must say up by you guys its werid its like mountians binghamton, more mountians drive for an hour then comes oswego idk how you guys surive, but i heard you guys are getting the worlds biggest mall in oswego very soon
    i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12