need help with mods

This is a discussion on need help with mods within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i just bought a 04 subaru impreza wrx wagon. its a 5 speed with a short shifter. i want to ...

need help with mods

i just bought a 04 subaru impreza wrx wagon. its a 5 speed with a short shifter. i want to do some work to it but not go crazy. right now i just want to put an exhaust and some rims. any help please

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Put a Turbo-back exhaust and then get a Cobb AcessPort to change the maps on the cpu. That your looking to get like +30-40 whp or so, depends on the tuner and how he tunes it.
    black 08 wrx sedan

i understand what the cobb ap is but how does it work? and also what do you think of the cat back exhaust?

The cobb ap is a simple and easy to use device, that can remap you cars ecu to different maps, depending on what mods you have done to your car. If you get a downpipe, and an up pipe. You can flash to stage 2, which is 225whp i think. A cat back is optional. The ap also reads back to you live data from your car, reads and clears check engine lights, and more. www.cobbtuning.com has more info on it. I plan on doing this withen the next month, with also getting the cobb catback, it looks stock but it still has a nice tone. As far as wheels, i am looking at rota torques. They are affordable and look great. check out www.oakos.com for wheels and other parts you may need.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Have a look here: Good First Mods Tuning: Electronic Engine Management Suspension & Wheels
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics