Pics of my 03' Subaru. Put 3,000mls/2mos
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Pics of my 03' Subaru. Put 3,000mls/2mos within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Next to the 03' SE-R Absolutely LOVE it!! Six CD changer with a cassette! I'm an old fart(lol) and I ...

Pics of my 03' Subaru. Put 3,000mls/2mos

Next to the 03' SE-R

Absolutely LOVE it!! Six CD changer with a cassette! I'm an old fart(lol) and I have a bunch of cassettes I made back in High school. Total flashback to jam some Anthrax, Judas Priest, Motorhead, Twisted Sister on tape.
    Last edited by DirtModJunkie; 03-17-2008 at 12:44 AM.
    "99% of it is what you make of it. So if your life sucks, YOU suck"-Suicidal Tendencies
    DirtTrackDigest.com-Your Dirt Motorsports connection!
    Proud member of The Bugeye Mafia #175
    & Sonic Yellow Fanatic Coalition #7
    See my Bugeye here

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice and clean.

Good rock for a fun drive.

I put 20k miles in 6 months...
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Nice custom leather ... did you have that done?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by DirtModJunkie View Post
    Next to the 03' SE-R

Absolutely LOVE it!! Six CD changer with a cassette! I'm an old fart(lol) and I have a bunch of cassettes I made back in High school. Total flashback to jam some Anthrax, Judas Priest, Motorhead, Twisted Sister on tape.

like those seats...looks good

Nice leather seats but man thats gotta burn in the summer time. Better tint the windows.
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Nice custom leather ... did you have that done?
    Thanx all!
    The car was originally from central Jersey, only one owner, returned to dealer I'm assuming for trade-in because the car is mint with less than 12k mls per yr.
    I asked on the forums thinking it was a limited but was told it came this way as a "Premium Package" car.
    No boost gauge in a "Premium Package" car
    Someone was more concerned with luxury than performance....
    "99% of it is what you make of it. So if your life sucks, YOU suck"-Suicidal Tendencies
    See my Bugeye here

damn i really like that interior haha looks clean....welcome and come join us in the bugeye mafia and the sonic yellow threads
    BugEye Mafia Memba 165

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    I asked on the forums thinking it was a limited but was told it came this way as a "Premium Package" car.
    No boost gauge in a "Premium Package" car
    Someone was more concerned with luxury than performance....
    I do not think leather was ever an option until the recent Limited. Anyone know for sure?

You have quite a gem there.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    I do not think leather was ever an option until the recent Limited. Anyone know for sure?

You have quite a gem there.
    i think that is an aftermarket or dealership installed leather, that was not done by subaru

it was not an option
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    i think that is an aftermarket or dealership installed leather, that was not done by subaru

it was not an option
    I would think that it was done by Subaru because the "WRX" on the backrests of the front seats are embroidered with the exact "font" as the factory embroidered mats. I guess a quality business would have the capability to replicate original print though, right?
    I'm kinda excited because it is sounding more unique as this goes.

Thanks again everyone. It's interesting how owning this car kinda obligates you to be a part of the Suby gang....actually, you cant help but want to, and talk how proud you(we) are to have them.

Bugeye mafia....I'm looking to be made

-Boris
    Last edited by DirtModJunkie; 03-18-2008 at 05:36 PM.
    See my Bugeye here

I would think that it was done by Subaru because the "WRX" on the backrests of the front seats are embroidered with the exact "font" as the factory embroidered mats. I guess a quality business would have the capability to replicate original print though, right?
    I'm kinda excited because it is sounding more unique as this goes.

Thanks again everyone. It's interesting how owning this car kinda obligates you to be a part of the Suby gang....actually, you cant help but want to, and talk how proud you(we) are to have them.

Bugeye mafia....I'm looking to be made

-Boris
    Subaru never had a seat with WRX on it, that is aftermarket. Rayfeilds WRX has a totally different leather interior both of you have aftermarket leather.

also your door panels are aftermarket, BTW that baseball stiching in yellow looks really good the guy who did your interior had some skills
    Last edited by SonicWagon; 03-18-2008 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Subaru never had a seat with WRX on it, that is aftermarket. Rayfeilds WRX has a totally different leather interior both of you have aftermarket leather.

also your door panels are aftermarket, BTW that baseball stiching in yellow looks really good the guy who did your interior had some skills
    I almost bought an '06 Lancer OZ Rally Ed. with 18k and full warrantee.
    Like a charcoal brown, brown int., fully loaded, cloth seats, sun roof, very mint. Talked him from $16,995 to $15,200.
    Put $100 down and drove by the Subaru dealer 1 more time, been there twice already. There were a couple of '05 and '06 2.5's, a '04? Baja and the WRX off to the side. I looked at the WRX and thought to myself "no way in my price range...". Asked about the Baja, but there was a little too much niks and scratches for the price(cant remember).
    I showed the salesman the $100 deposit I put on the Mitsu up the road and said "If you can match that price, I'll sign right now...and pay in full."
    Not only did they agree, they added the balance of the original warrantee, which ends in October anyway. Still a solid gesture of good faith. And the owner handled the deal to boot.
    I went to cars.com? and valued the cars. The Mitsu valued at just over $15k, and the Suby valued in at over $17k, without this now informed custom leather interior.
    I stole this car at $17k including all taxes and DMV paperwork.

As the youngsters would say, I'm totally stoked!!
    Last edited by DirtModJunkie; 03-18-2008 at 09:52 PM.
    See my Bugeye here

Banned
    I'd hit it

hey bud nice WRX like the seat, i think ive seen you around with it im up in orange county alot, i live in stony point in rockland county you go to the bear mountian show alot
    i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.