New Guy , New Car .SUP!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Guy , New Car .SUP! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys whats up i just bought a wrx yesterday for about 9k and it has 30k miles on it ...

Smile New Guy , New Car .SUP!

hey guys whats up i just bought a wrx yesterday for about 9k and it has 30k miles on it , well aside from that im looking to make my car just a little faster, i know nothing about the car at all , i used to have an integra and wanted to get into a subaru im not asking for general advice but maybe som guidance to some DIY's and some forum topics i could look at to im prove my car , here is a picture

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Greetings! Sounds like you got yourself a killer deal!
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Banned
    Almost too good to be true

yea thats what i said , it was 9400 and its a wrx turbo with 31, 567 miles on it drives perfect and everything if ur wondering why it was a rich person thats all i got to say....

well it looks modded... original engine/tranny ? 31k on a new odo or 31k on car?
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

Hey looks like you got a good car/ deal

whats nice about your car is the front mount intercooler that gives you a little more Hp

as far as mods go for your car get the cobb access port to flash your ecu it will give you 30 more hp, also a turbo back exhaust as well for starters

it depends on what you want to do to your car though i mean on top of what i just said you can do a boost controler as well, and if you really have money to burn an up graded turbo, the skies the limit for these cars

but the first thing i do if i was you is the access port

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsbuff124 View Post
    Hey looks like you got a good car/ deal

whats nice about your car is the front mount intercooler that gives you a little more Hp

as far as mods go for your car get the cobb access port to flash your ecu it will give you 30 more hp, also a turbo back exhaust as well for starters

it depends on what you want to do to your car though i mean on top of what i just said you can do a boost controler as well, and if you really have money to burn an up graded turbo, the skies the limit for these cars

but the first thing i do if i was you is the access port

Cobb acessport has no maps for FMICs n00b. also a FMIC without a tune will not add any HP, that said i imagine this car has an exhaust allready
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Quote Originally Posted by Unrealgtx View Post
    i used to have an integra

welcome, looks good, used to have an integra myself- super upgrade when
    i went Subaru.
    --Justin

Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Welcome!
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'. -Homer Simpson
    Military Militia #2006 Blobeye Syndicate #2006
    My Blobeye now debadged pictures soon, hopefully / Did that der silencer delete that's like 30hp right,

welcome and congrats on new car wrx is a major upgrade over the integra did you get the stock front bumper with the sale so as to put back on!!!!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

yeah big ups from an integra once i felt the boost on this bad boy i was done , yeah also the fron end had a lip on it and it scratched up what looks to be the original front bumper without a grill. im thinking about just getting a whole knew front end because that piece above the bumper was also chaged and the stock front bumper was scratched after the lip was removed . yeah i need to do soemthing with my ecu but i have much learning to do with this car , but if its any consolation i took an srt4 yeasterday like nothing.....haha i can finally race the big boys instead of everyson boke down honda

heres a pic without the lip

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7998/pic0015zr7.jpg

anyone know of any place to get interior parts , also want an sti wing and 2 sti front covers cuz those ones are thrashed and 2 black lights for the side if anyone has any leads on parts or anything please let me know.

looks better already good job on the srt4 better races to come for you for sure

I Support ClubWRX
    The WRX thanks you.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Those are expensive and nice headlights i would take off the eyelids and show them off.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast