Help me peeps.

This is a discussion on Help me peeps. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, my name is Pete. I bought my WRX about 4 months ago and i love it. Trouble is ...

Help me peeps.

Hello everyone, my name is Pete. I bought my WRX about 4 months ago and i love it. Trouble is it is far to low and i believe i need some springs to raise it as the height cant be adjusted. As i know completely bollocks all about mechanics i was wondering if i would be able to just plonk sti springs straight onto my shockers? Also sometimes when ive been thrashing her it will often make a whining noise. I thought it sounded like summit to do with the gearbox but it makes the noise when in neutral when revving the engine. Any advice or comments would be much appreciated. Also is there a chatroom on this site? or does anyone know of any good ones? ta

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool Hey Geordie lad !

Hi mate,
    Your probably better off joining Scoobynet U.K.

scoobynet.com

or
    tyneteesscoobies.co.uk

and checking the forums to find a decent shop in or near Newcastle to get the springs changed and get the "whining" noise sorted out.
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 03-17-2008 at 05:25 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition