I want a WRX!!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I want a WRX!!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well i went to test drive the wrx...and jesus christ....i loved it. Mind you ive been driving a stock 2000 ...

well i went to test drive the wrx...and jesus christ....i loved it.

Mind you ive been driving a stock 2000 civic. going from that to a 08 wrx you can DEFINATELY notice the kick in power...i was incredibly jerky going from 1rst to second, (better train myself to let up on the clutch a bit slower when i get the car) but i found myself going up to 80 in no time at all and i didnt even notice it (aside from all the cars i was passing up...) Its definitly the car i want. wish i could afford the sti tho

i also checked out that 05 sti...but they wouldnt let me drive it unless i was very serious about buying it. i started up the engine..damn that **** is loud as hell! freakin sweeeeeet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    You should get an insurance quote before you buy the car if it is a concern for you.

+1 for the sti....i like my wrx but i wish i could have got the sti haha..but i still love my lil bugeye
    BugEye Mafia Memba 165

update...gone to another dealer and spoke to a few dealers online and got a quote for $24,500, drive out $26,300ish. and thats for a 08 WRX Wagon, (not-sti) with premium package, sports grill, and the ipod interface.

this a good deal? obviously i would like it lower but has anyone paid for this less then 24,500?

Quote Originally Posted by MR MONG View Post
    update...gone to another dealer and spoke to a few dealers online and got a quote for $24,500, drive out $26,300ish. and thats for a 08 WRX Wagon, (not-sti) with premium package, sports grill, and the ipod interface.

this a good deal? obviously i would like it lower but has anyone paid for this less then 24,500?

Does the WRX have to be new?

Quote Originally Posted by MR MONG View Post
    2) ive been told by many ppl that the insurance on this car is crazy ridiculous, how much is that for you guys...(minding im 24...25 in july)
    My friend pays about 3200 every year for his 07 STI. I pay 1400 a year for my 08 wrx. But my friend has been in an accident (total on an 05 wrx). He told me his insurance went up a little bit from that but there usually quoted for 3k. Hes 27 years old if you guys were wondering.
    black 08 wrx sedan

Smile Got It!......

well not yet...but hopefully tomorrow or wed. ill be getting it!!

premium package
    blue
    manual
    sports grill
    and a free ipod interface should be installed the following week!

$24,300+ttl, 0% financing for 2 years

im exciteddddddd!!!!, first new car i purchased on my own, it being my dream car just tops it!

Quote Originally Posted by Token` View Post
    My friend pays about 3200 every year for his 07 STI. I pay 1400 a year for my 08 wrx. But my friend has been in an accident (total on an 05 wrx). He told me his insurance went up a little bit from that but there usually quoted for 3k. Hes 27 years old if you guys were wondering.
    i got a quote for 3k for 6 months too, having been in an accident in 06, and a ticket recently raised it from 1k to 3k.....fortunatly i am putting mysself on my fathers insurance making it only 705 for 6 months!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.