I am new and need help posting for sale
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I am new and need help posting for sale within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello. I am new to these forums. I am trying to post a thread in the "For Sale" section of ...

I am new and need help posting for sale

Hello. I am new to these forums.

I am trying to post a thread in the "For Sale" section of your forums, but I keep getting this timeout message (Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/clubwrx/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 3056).

I have to sell a heavily modified 2004 STi and would really like to know if anyone on this site would be interested.

Thanks.

- Thaddy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Okay, I figured out my problem. The Title/Subject line has a character limit. It doesn't tell you about the error, it just throws the timeout error after 30 seconds.

Now I just need to make three posts so that I can add links and pictures to my "for sale" thread. Please stop by and have a look. Got a rebuilt STI engine inside of a WRX Wagon. Pushes 380HP at the wheels.

This post is simply so I can satisfy the 3-post-limit before i am allowed to post an image on my "for sale" thread.

If you are looking to pick up a rocket for a low, low price, check out my thread titled: "FS: CA (sf) 2004 WRX STi Wagon" in the For Sale section.

Regards,

- Thaddy.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.