I am new and need help posting for sale

This is a discussion on I am new and need help posting for sale within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello. I am new to these forums. I am trying to post a thread in the "For Sale" section of ...

I am new and need help posting for sale

Hello. I am new to these forums.

I am trying to post a thread in the "For Sale" section of your forums, but I keep getting this timeout message (Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/clubwrx/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 3056).

I have to sell a heavily modified 2004 STi and would really like to know if anyone on this site would be interested.

Thanks.

- Thaddy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Okay, I figured out my problem. The Title/Subject line has a character limit. It doesn't tell you about the error, it just throws the timeout error after 30 seconds.

Now I just need to make three posts so that I can add links and pictures to my "for sale" thread. Please stop by and have a look. Got a rebuilt STI engine inside of a WRX Wagon. Pushes 380HP at the wheels.

This post is simply so I can satisfy the 3-post-limit before i am allowed to post an image on my "for sale" thread.

If you are looking to pick up a rocket for a low, low price, check out my thread titled: "FS: CA (sf) 2004 WRX STi Wagon" in the For Sale section.

Regards,

- Thaddy.