Going to buy a WRX this weekend
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Going to buy a WRX this weekend within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Man the options on these buggers are crazy! Saw a 2007 STI with 1500 miles on the ODO and they ...

Going to buy a WRX this weekend

Man the options on these buggers are crazy!

Saw a 2007 STI with 1500 miles on the ODO and they want 35k.

Would love to get a limited.

only have 25k to spend and might get a used Spec B.

Test drove an STI last year and wanted to buy it on the spot. I have to buy a car since my 94 Tarus SHO took a dump 171K miles. She lasted a lot longet than a Ford was supposed to.

Any Advice on a WRX? Regular trim? STI? Limited?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    STI FTW if you can afford the STI get it.

you can find a nice 05 STI for 25k
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!

Options? How much Internet shopping have you done? Keep us posted on your progress.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I'd say get the '07 STI and just finance the last 10,000 and build your credit No for reals though think about what color you want too. I actually like the interior for the limited better since i like black. I got the '07 STI in black and it would have looked awesome in a black grey interior like the Limited. If i was getting it in blue i would probably like the blue black interior better. I plan on changing the blue incerts to either carbon fiber or dark grey suede so just ended up getting the regular STI rather than the limited, plus i really wanted the wing. Just keep comparing the different year and models until your 100%. The longer you take in the beginning, the longer you'll enjoy it. Take it from a guy that has changed cars a good number of times.

I will have to beg

Yes I am looking at a 2007 Blue STI with 1500 miles on it, yes 1500 miles.

They have listed it for 35K and it's at a used Mercedes dealership. Snooty place they don't put prices on thier cars.

I think I will have to beg to get it for 25k out the door, if not there is a used Infinity G35S that is calling my name.

Well I have nothing to loose if i don't ask and show up with money in hand and they let me leave without buying the car.

But I don't think they will be crying over it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.