nOObie here !! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on nOObie here !! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW yah, I know what you mean! Nice Mod list! My hubby drives a sonic bugeye and ...

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    yah, I know what you mean! Nice Mod list! My hubby drives a sonic bugeye and I have my Silver Forester STi, her name is Beauty... Having two subies is so much better then one! The bugeye wrx used to be mine til he got his hands on it! lol.. he made it RWD and its gonna be a full drag car. heres my first love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ0_Wj9XA1Q

And now my beauty... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAoZN9lH0xU
    beauty looks alittle different now cause shes full STi converted. Gold BBS wheels n brembo brakes... the whole Deal!

Nice to see another Girl Subie owner with Over 300 hp !! Girls have fast cars too! We'll have to Chat more!

oh wow i love your subie , thats what hubby wants next .. he will love seeing that video !! ill be back with a short link to my dyno youtube video !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx2nerchic View Post
    heres some pics of my wagon .. and my hubbys sedan .. granted we just got the engine back in his after rebuilding it ! please be nice ...
    Great pics! The bugeye looks like its coming along.. did you guys blow the motor and replacing with 2.5? Well, our Yellow beast blew his first motor and was replaced with 2.5 short block with of course all the supporting mods, like 880 injectors and forged internals. I have tons of pics of my subies...

Current of ForesterSTi

And Beauty and the Yellow Beast...
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

heres my dyno video that i took with my phone .... i know its not that great ... but i thought my phone did ok ..lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wdi4umKspE

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    Great pics! The bugeye looks like its coming along.. did you guys blow the motor and replacing with 2.5? Well, our Yellow beast blew his first motor and was replaced with 2.5 short block with of course all the supporting mods, like 880 injectors and forged internals. I have tons of pics of my subies...

Current of ForesterSTi

And Beauty and the Yellow Beast...
    we did blow it but at the time had limited funds .. being we had a baby on the way .. but its got mahle forged pistons , bored 1 mm over , and everything has been ported and polished ... and everythings been balanced .. its got 850 cc injectors , and fmic , but we cant decide if we want to use his gt35r or a vf 24 , oh its got a mrt exhaust ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12