Gettin' an '04 Java Black.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Gettin' an '04 Java Black. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all, I'm signing the loan papers on a 2004 WRX, Java Black with 18k miles on it. It is ...

Gettin' an '04 Java Black.

Hi all, I'm signing the loan papers on a 2004 WRX, Java Black with 18k miles on it. It is bone stock engine with a few factory upgrades the PO installed.

Just saying Hi and ready for good input from anyone.

SJ
    Last edited by Samurai_Jim; 03-06-2008 at 07:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    Thanks for pointing out that I can't spell when I am this excited. Edited to show what I meant, I know all of you knew what I meant, just so you can know that I wanted you to know, what I knew I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai_Jim View Post
    Thanks for pointing out that I can't spell when I am this excited. Edited to show what I meant, I know all of you knew what I meant, just so you can know that I wanted you to know, what I knew I meant.
    I knew you knew what you meant, but what I meant is that when you wanted to say what you meant you didn't mean to say what you said, which isn't what you meant.

Just a little good natured ribbing, welcome to the family

haha, you could've just said, "Thanks for not understanding the obvious!", would've saved a lot of "I's" and "what's" and "meant's".

Anyway congrats, I remember that feeling of excitement getting my WRX.

Any plans for mods and if so, which ones? I went stage 2 first (TBE+UP+XPT stage 2 map).

Quote Originally Posted by crazygin50 View Post
    haha, you could've just said, "Thanks for not understanding the obvious!", would've saved a lot of "I's" and "what's" and "meant's".

Anyway congrats, I remember that feeling of excitement getting my WRX.

Any plans for mods and if so, which ones? I went stage 2 first (TBE+UP+XPT stage 2 map).
    I'll probably drive it as is for a little while, before doing any mods. I figure 2, maybe 3 hours is enough. I do plan on getting the COBB accessport first, then slowly building a COBB stage 2 with the addition of a cold air intake, up pipe and some other bits.

I'll probably drive it as is for a little while, before doing any mods. I figure 2, maybe 3 hours is enough. I do plan on getting the COBB accessport first, then slowly building a COBB stage 2 with the addition of a cold air intake, up pipe and some other bits.
    Hey welcome,

first of you should remove the link in your sig. Read the rules of the club, religion is very thin ice on this forum.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

welcome and post some pics!
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.